Calgary Top Five Coffee Shop
Calgary's downtown area has several funky coffee shops. Here's our top 5 list:
- Phil and Sebastians (several locations)
Locally roasted beans, served exactly the way you want in funky modern locations.
- The Roasterie (314 10 St NW. 403-270-3304)
This place has near "god" status among the Kinsington coffee elites, and roasts coffee for many of the other coffee shops around town.
- Cafe Beano (1613-9 Street S.W.)
Has been around since 1988, and is home to the intellectual & creative crowd along 17th Avenue.
- Good Earth (1502 11 Street SW, 403-228-9543, and several locations)
Great place in a nice rustic wood frame building, with very sunny patio.
They bake all their cakes and muffins here, too! (Several other locations around Calgary)
- Community Natural Foods ( 1304 10 Ave. S.W., 403-229-2383 )
Serves everything organic and Fair Trade. Coffee, muffins, fruit.
Send us your themed Top 5 list!
For other establishments in this community, please use the search options at the top-left of this page.
Check out our other listings of Top Five Bars & Pubs and Top Five Restaurants